Strengthening the Network for Advocacy and Engagement
OHCO seeks to build public will for oral health by leveraging its relationships with a diverse group of individuals, coalitions, networks, organizations and associations.
By aligning our strategic priorities with the OHCO Strategic Plan and the Colorado Oral Health Plan, we:
- Serve as a clearing house for oral health advocacy.
- Take action to expand and strengthen the oral health network.
- Mobilize the oral health network to advocate for oral health priorities.
- Seek to integrate oral health into working groups, task forces and systems change efforts.
Our approach is creating:
- More rapid public understanding about oral health as we continue to expand the oral health network through the addition of new partners of organizational and geographic diversity.
- New opportunities for collaboration to improve oral health through public policy efforts on the state and community level.
Our vision is that by 2020 a stand-alone oral health network may no longer be needed because oral health is prioritized within a total health movement and across all impacted sectors of the community.
If your organization is interested in joining the oral health movement, please contact Francoise Mbabazi.